Why choose Dr. Mehul Shah as Your Philadelphia vein doctor?
Dr. Mehul Shah is a board certified, fellowship trained Vascular Physician.There are 10 reasons to choose Dr. Mehul Shah for your vein and aesthetic problems:
- He was fellowship trained at the world renowned Cleveland Clinic hospital and foundation
- Dr.Shah is the medical director of a state of the art laser, skin and vein center with more than 2 decades worth of experience.
- Dr.Shah is a vein expert who is very passionate of the minimally invasive options he offers.
- For patients with Varicose veins Dr.Shah personally performs the initial Venous duplex ultrasound to check for “leaky valves” in the Saphenous veins which provides quality assurance for further decisions of what personalised treatment is necessary.
- Dr.Shah has excellent bedside manners and his friendly, calm demeanor makes patients very comfortable.
- Dr.Shah has very friendly and cheerful staff which makes the patient experience an enjoyable one.
- Dr.Shah has provided thousands of patients a safe,skillful, innovative, compassionate and personalized care.
- Dr.Shah constantly strives for perfection by investing in state of the art technologies to improve his treatments and succeed in his mission to provide each patient a very comfortable, respectful experience in order to deliver the best possible outcome for their minimally invasive treatments for maximum results.
- Over the years many of Dr.Shah’s referring physicians such as primary care MDs, OB-Gyns, Dermatologists, Cardiologists and plastic surgeons have become his patients becasuse they trust him with his diagnosis and treatment.
- The most rewarding part for Dr.Shah is when he gets to see patients get confidently back on their feet and look as good as they feel. His biggest reward is to see a big difference in patients’ lives after a successful vein or aesthetic treatment.
Top Vein Doctor Near Philadelphia: Dr. Mehul Shah
Dr Shah has many different products ( all FDA approved) that he can choose to help us with the result we desire. The treatments vary for each patient -as a photo facial or laser facial may achieve the reversal of sun damaged skin and eradication of spider veins and redness on the face. The dermal filler may take away the deep and superficial lines and wrinkles that have found their way into our facial creases.
No matter what procedure Dr Shah advises… You can be assured HE is performing the task himself and you are not in a production line of a nurse doing the fillers or Botox injections. Dr Shah has never given me that horrific frozen look or scared/shocked look because he believes in a natural look — and takes every precaution to assure his patients are happy with their result. I have many clients who were unaware that I “helped nature” along the way. I believe in sharing the fact that our bodies can get strong, can get lean. can be healthy — but aging and the decrease of estrogen in females is a battleground that can be attacked !!!!! Three cheers that Dr Shah has taken our side to make those creases and lines disappear !!!
It is wonderful to trust your smile in the hands of a caring talented doctor and artist!
Level of trust in provider’s decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients